We provide the greater Madison and Lodi communities a safe and confidential space for individuals to examine the nature of their relationship. Couples and/or marriage counseling start with an assessment that assists in understanding each other, determines if the relationship is viable and determines ways to enhance a successful relationship and assist in loving each other.
The process of a relational assessment
- You and your partner will have an initial visit with Dr. Johnson
- Drs. Brock and Johnson will then visit individually with both of you
- You and your partner will complete our standard psychological tests
- Dr. Johnson will interpret the findings of the joint meeting, your individual meetings and the tests
- In the final assessment session, Dr. Johnson will discuss if further treatment is necessary, for either the couple or for the individuals
- You may find the assessment gives you sufficient tools to manage your relationship better